October 2002 – September 2003
Small Part Ingestion Hazard – IKEA SNUTTIG toy (700-371-56)

Rock-a-Bye-Baby and the head breaks. Arms tear. Seems rip open
from fuzzy limbs that bleed plastic beads. Beware: children may
love them too much. Ingest them like Swedish candy. But lungs
can’t function when foreign objects are inhaled. Breathing won’t
work when the respiratory system’s blocked as a result of
curiosity. Take this toy away from your toddlers immediately. Tell
them you’ll buy M & M’s instead. Return to the nearest store. You
save a life. We give you a gift card.